January 15, 2011

All Aboard

Garrett's and my birthday party last night was a lot of fun. We hung out in Garrett's pad out in Silverlake and played some games, ate some meatballs, played some guitar, accordian, and apples-to-apples box (drum). And had a very fun headshot session with !Evan Jennings! this morning. I'm crossing my fingers for her to get cast in a McDonalds commercial so she can hook me up with some chiggin nuggets.

There are a lot of exciting things happening in the near future! I'm going to be starting my Music Appreciation class with a teacher that my friend's brother claims is the best teacher ever. I'll also be applying for an independent study photography class with John Grey, which would give me a lot of freedom to do my own projects. I don't have to work this coming Monday, I've got a photo-job meeting Thursday night, an Adam and Eve themed photoshoot Saturday, and a fun night of board games on Sunday. Fun engagement photoshoot next weekend for my longest-time friend, Danica and her fiancee Ian! And behind all of this, my younger brother is adding me to his flight plan thingy so I'll be able to travel all over the world.

Pictured is Evan Jennings.

No comments:

Post a Comment